Where is Passages Malibu?
Passages Malibu is the first California luxury rehab center to offer customized holistic treatment programs for drug and alcohol addiction. Our Southern California rehab center is located 33 miles west of Los Angeles in beautiful Malibu. Call 866-520-1151 to learn about the best things to do in Malibu, California.
Malibu is a trendy beach town where celebrities go to relax and unwind. The award-winning restaurants often use local ingredients that are fresh and organic, and the boutiques carry the rarest of brands with the most loyal followings. People travel from all over to experience Malibu’s natural beauty – and to find sobriety at Passages Malibu’s luxury California rehab center.
What to do at Passages Malibu?
Passages Malibu is a self-contained 10-acre campus that has all of the facilities, amenities and staff needed to overcome drug and alcohol addiction. Clients are permitted to leave the premises and enjoy the tourist attractions and scenic landscapes. Once you are given permission by your Treatment Team, you will be free to enjoy . . .
- Beaches – Over 20 pristine beaches to choose from, each with its own natural beauty.
- El Matador State Beach – A tanning beach with popular giant rock formations.
- Point Dume – More rock formations along with a hiking trail and whale-seeing (winter).
- Surfrider Beach – A famous mile of beach that is well-known as the perfect surfing spot.
- Gourmet Restaurants – Enjoy oceanfront dining at these famed eateries.
- Ollo – Local ingredients makes these meals absolutely amazing.
- Nobu Malibu – Enjoy a fusion menu with a dazzling view of the Pacific Ocean.
- Chow – The best Chinese food in Malibu (with amazing architecture).
- Lily’s Café – A variety of casual comfort foods (including the famous breakfast burrito).
- Boutiques – Get the same labels as your favorite celebrities.
- Maxfield – It’s all casual beachwear from this upscale boutique.
- Malibu Country Mart – Turn off the Pacific Coastal Highway to find famous stores like Oliver Peoples and Madison. This is also where you’ll find Mr. Chow.
- Canvas –An art gallery and clothing boutique with two floors of designer art.
- Hiking – Take a long walk and think about what you’ve learned at our California rehab center.
- Los Leones – A three-mile journey with picturesque views of the Santa Monica Bay.
- Solstice Canyon – Historic architecture, waterfalls, and great bike trails.
- Zuma Canyon – A three-mile hike with an amazing view of the Pacific Ocean at the end.
The Passages Malibu California Rehab Center
If you or someone you love is struggling with an addiction to drugs and alcohol, we have a luxury rehab treatment program that heals in mind, body and spirit. An Admissions Coordinator will be able to fully explain any questions about our Passages Malibu location in Southern California. Please contact our Admissions Department at 866-520-1151 to learn more about our luxury California rehab center.